Ansys Granta MI Enterprise
Leading Materials Data Management
Ansys offers enterprise-wide materials data management software to store, control and analyze, creating your materials’ “gold-source.” Granta MI Enterprise is built on the foundation of Granta’s trusted materials reference data.
Industry-leading Material Intelligence for your Enterprise
With 25 years of materials expertise, Granta MI Enterprise brings customers a complete materials data management solution. Empower your enterprise, protect your Material Intelligence and enable digital transformation.
Our unique MI Gateway and Enterprise Connect make way for seamless integration with CAD, CAE and PLM software. From Additive Manufacturing to Composites, we offer cutting-edge material processing.
CAD, CAE and PLM Integration
Access 250,000+ Materials
‘Gold Source’ for Materials Data
Assess Restricted Substances Risk
Supports Additive Manufacturing
Granta MI Enterprise’s ability to securely manage total Material Intelligence for your company offers tangible cost and time savings, all while enhancing your experience with:
- CAD, CAE and PLM integration
- Secure Access and Version Control
- User-friendly Data Input and Editing
- Additive Manufacturing Template
- BoM Analyzer
- Predefined data schemas
- Advanced Materials Searching
- Accurate Materials Models from Test Data
- Charting and Comparison Tool
- Materials Datasheet Viewer
- Detailed plotting & Comparison
- 250,000+ Materials Reference Database
- Import from Granta Selector
- Assess Restricted Substance Risk
- Manage Materials and Process Workflows
Introduce a complete materials data management solution with Granta MI Enterprise
Granta MI Enterprise, the leading system for materials data management, brings a complete material intelligence management solution, allowing you to empower your enterprise, protect your materials and enable digital transformation. Create, control and store valuable materials with our flagship materials properties software. Save time, drive innovation, cut costs and eliminate risk.
Workflow tools ensure the smooth capture, processing and approval of data, information and expertise, and enable users to fully integrate their materials expertise into their business practice. Bring Material Intelligence enterprise-wide with full integration across CAD, CAE and PLM systems.
Manage your company materials knowledge and support business-critical systems with industry-leading Granta MI Enterprise:
- Additive manufacturing
- Test data management
- Minimize restricted substances risk
- Integrate seamlessly with CAD, CAE and PLM systems
- Boosting simulation accuracy
- Comprehensive materials data